Infused with Christmas Spices
Natural Soy Wax
Upto 30Hours Burn Time
Nothing spells the warmth of Christmas better than a spiced candle. Infused with Christmas spices, it’s going to make your home smell a bit like a cake and a roast. Which is never a bad thing. Might leave you hungry, but hey, you can always wash that hunger down with a few cans of Happy Down.
Directions for use
- Candle should be placed on an even surface, for safety, it should be placed on a heat-resistance candle holder or dish.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Don’t put candle under the shelf, make sure there’s at least three feet between a candle and any surface above it.
- When burning a candle for the first time, it should be burned up to three hours, so a wax pool is formed, this will ensure that candle burn beautifully for its full lifespan.
- For candle to burn evenly, wick should be straightened out once in a while and keep wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Burn candle out of the reach of children and pets, do not move a burning candle.
- Burn candle from 2-4 hours each time and always leave at least 10 cm between the candles.